Packages

We’re Here for It All

Weddings, birthdays, showers, graduations, rehearsal dinners, bach parties, corporate events, ring dunks, holiday parties, anniversaries, family reunions, girl’s night, school events, slumber parties, just ’cause…


OUR PACKAGES:

2 HOURS

$450

3 HOURS

$650

4 HOURS

$850

Packages Include:

  • Unlimited photos + prints
  • Attendant
  • One hour setup prior to start of event in addition to your time
  • Photo sharing via text, email, AirDrop + AirPrint
  • Online photo gallery
  • Personalized photo strips
  • Props + interior/exterior decor
  • Communication to personalize your event to your vision
  • Additional hours $150 per hour

Extras:

  • Personalized neon
  • Guest book photo book
  • Customized props
  • Additional hours
  • Balloon garland

Contact Us + Request a Quote:

There is a 25% nonrefundable deposit due upon booking. The remaining 75% is due one month prior to the event.

Payment plans are available by request. Ask about our special weekday pricing (Monday-Thursday).